2007 www.petewilk.com Year-in-Review
It has been a year since I upgraded the site to this nice flashy CMS format with the gallery and the other bells and whistles that you see before you. The site and especially the gallery have been going almost flawlessly in that time as well. With the pairing of my Canon 10D and my new digital workflow I’ve been able to post lots of great photos of my adventures in the last year.
Here are just a few of the highlights from 2007:
- Appalachian Trail hikes in Northwestern CT including my first overnight and the White Mountains of NH.
- My first real season as a real climber with climbing in all months of the year except February.
- Getting my own top rope gear for climbing and setting up a beginner climbing day (BCD) for my co-workers. Any of you who couldn’t make 2007 BCD should keep your eyes open for a spring BCD.
- Gunks trips.
- Lots of Ragged Mtn. climbing.
- A photographing a spectacular lead of Dol Guldur (5.11) at East Peak.
- Watching the pinnacle of motosports in a pinnacle year!
There are others but you can go to the News link on the left to see them all.
2007 proved to be a great but busy year for me. Hopefully 2008 will follow with similar splendor. As things stand it should with lots more climbing. Look for a big trip to my first pseudo big wall at Cathedral Ledge and my trip to Hong Kong with Chrystal only weeks away! See you in 2008.