Categories
Posts

2011-11-20 House Work

The Halloween snow storm we got took out a large branch from the Japanese Maple in the backyard, the branch in turn took out the power line from the house to the garage.  Eric had some trouble getting in touch with our landlord so we decided to fix it ourselves.  While we were at it we also took a couple dead and one low live branch from the trees bordering the driveway.  To do this I employed some of my climbing equiment.  The first branches all I needed to do was toss a rope over a branch, tie it off and ascend up.  For the other one I decided to use my ice gear for the fun of it.  Everything turned out just fine.  The driveway has much more headroom now.

Pictures